CadMouse Compact Wireless – Designed for the Mobile CAD Specialist
With 3Dconnexion’s commitment to comfortable and healthy usability, the wireless mouse enjoys compact ergonomic design, combining sleek aesthetics, efficiency, and precise calibration. Benefiting from the CadMouse family’s ergonomic and technological refinements, CadMouse Compact Wireless promises top-level wireless performance in a conveniently compact body. Lightweight and agile, it enjoys a meticulously redesigned mouse wheel, which features new intuitive and predictive capabilities, maximal durability, and a high-precision mobile-optimized optical sensor.
With up to two months of use without charging*, triple connectivity and a tailored carry case, CadMouse Compact Wireless is for design and engineering users wanting reliable wireless technology and ergonomics in their on-the-go working experience.
CadMouse Compact Wireless comes with a dedicated middle mouse button and demonstrates Smart Mouse Wheel 2 breakthrough redesign as well as its upgraded Smart Scroll capability, which include various modes as well as zooming functions that are exclusively created for design and engineering professionals in mind.
Application commands are accessed via a one-click Top Button, opening an application-specific radial menu, fully customizable using 3Dconnexion’s powerful yet simple 3DxWare driver software. *Battery life based on 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Features and Functions
- High resolution, energy saving optical sensor
- Compact ergonomic design
- Triple connectivity: wireless with Universal Receiver, Bluetooth or cabled
- Rechargeable battery lasting up to two months between charges
- Specially developed PTFE feet
- Customizable radial menu
- Smart Mouse Wheel 2
- Lightweight and durable carry case
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows, macOS
- Optical sensor with 7200 DPI
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery with 1100 mAh
- 3Dconnexion® 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Adaptive polling rates with 90Hz (Bluetooth), 125Hz (Universal Receiver) and 1000Hz (cabled)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 110 x 67 x 38 mm / 4.3 x 2.7 x 1.5 in
- Weight: 110 g / 3.88 oz / 0.24 lbs
- CadMouse Compact Wireless
- Carry case
- 3Dconnexion Universal Receiver
- USB C cable 1.5 m
Certifications and Registrations
CE, FCC, RCM, BSMI, ROHS, WEEE, NCC, MIC, IC
2-year limited hardware warranty